Ordering a Transcript
The Registrar's Office is pleased to announce that all alumni can now order official transcripts online through our partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse.
Alumni WITH NazNet Access
- Log into NazNet
- Click on the Transcript Request link under the Student Services section
Alumni WITHOUT NazNet Access
- Go to https://iwantmytranscript.com/naz
- First time ordering? Select "Sign Up" to create an account
- Alumni who do not go through NazNet to place transcript orders will be required to fax, scan/e-mail, or mail a signature page. This is required only once.
- $7.50 per electronic transcript sent ($4.50 charge plus $3 Scrip-Safe processing fee).
- Additional mailing options available (postal mail or express mail) for an additional cost.
Transcript request forms are available for print online here.
Questions? Please contact the Registrar's Office at 585-389-2800.
Location and Hours
Smyth Hall, Room 1
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m