Ordering a Transcript
The Registrar's Office is pleased to announce that all alumni can now order official transcripts online through our partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse.
Alumni WITH NazNet Access
- Log into NazNet
- Click on the Transcript Request link under the Student Services section
Alumni WITHOUT NazNet Access
- Go to https://iwantmytranscript.com/naz
- First time ordering? Select "Sign Up" to create an account
- Alumni who do not go through NazNet to place transcript orders will be required to fax, scan/e-mail, or mail a signature page. This is required only once.
- $7.50 per electronic transcript sent ($4.50 charge plus $3 Scrip-Safe processing fee).
- Additional mailing options available (postal mail or express mail) for an additional cost.
Transcript request forms are available for print online here.
Questions? Please contact the Registrar's Office at (585) 389-2800.
Location and Hours
Smyth Hall, Room 1
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m