Interested in sharing your Nazareth experience with others? Consider joining the Nazareth Alumni Admissions Program (NAAP). Our best recruiters are often those who share their personal Nazareth stories with prospective students.
You can help by volunteering to:
- Attend college fairs
- Participate in the annual letter writing program
- Contact prospective students
- Contact or visit your local high schools
- Refer qualified students from your area
You might also consider:
- Hosting an event
- Assisting the admissions team with recruitment and yield events on campus or at events in your area
- Sharing information/materials about Nazareth with civic organizations and places of spirituality
- Encouraging students to visit campus
- Encouraging your friends to volunteer and to join NAAP
Most of the College's alumni say that if they could do it all over again, they would still attend Nazareth. With your help, a new generation of students can also experience a Nazareth education.
We can provide you with the latest recruitment materials, information, and tools, but we need you—our alumni ambassadors—to share your unique Nazareth story and help get the word out about the College to potential students.
For more details and to update your contact information, email Donna Borgus, Director of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com.
Download the NAAP handbook >>