What is the Alumni Community?
The Alumni Community is your connection to the entire Nazareth College alumni community. The Alumni Community allows you to connect with your fellow alumni directly and instantly. These are just a few of the many opportunities you can take advantage of:
- instantly find fellow alumni through the online directory;
- instantly update your information;
- view and register for upcoming events;
- volunteer or search for mentors;
- search for business contacts;
- submit your own alumni note, or search through others;
- submit personal photo galleries, and
- view event photo galleries.
Logging In for the First Time
Logging in is simple and secure. Just follow these easy steps:
- Find the ID number that was sent to you in our postcard, or via email. If you haven't received that number, you can call the Office of Alumni Relations at 877-NAZ-ALUM, 585-389-2472 or email email@example.com.
- Click the "First Time Login" link on the top of any page.
- Enter your last name and ID number.
- Verify your class year.
- Log in!
Your Information Is Totally Secure
Once you're logged in, you will immediately enter your profile page. Your information is completely confidential and totally customizable. You can set what information is kept private and what can be made available for the public to see by marking the checkboxes next to each field.
Once you've entered the community, make sure to use our online form to give us feedback on your experiences. Or you can call us at 877-NAZ-ALUM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your comments.